Great Expectations: what do students want and how do we deliver?
Bookings are now open for The Sixth CILIP CoFHE and UC&R Joint Conference at Newcastle University, 25-27 June 2012.
The conference will examine the key role that academic libraries and their staff play in both the learning cycle of the student and the wider demands of the institutions they serve.
• John Hogan, Registrar at Newcastle University
• Tony Durcan, Director of Culture, Libraries and Lifelong Learning at Newcastle City Council
This year they have over thirty workshops for delegates to choose from, under the headings:
- Student Experience
- Skilling the Workforce for the Future
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Expectations in a Digital World
- Measuring Impact and Quality