This site is run by information professionals from key UK organisations actively involved in the field of
The site supports practitioners and researchers from around the world with an interest in information and digital literacy by providing news, case studies, examples of best practice and freely available toolkits.
We aim to provide a practical resource for information professionals to find out about the latest developments in information literacy.
- Call for papers – CILIP Conference – 5th/6th July 2017
- Library and Information Research Journal: Special issue on strategic and policy making issues in information literacy
- Meet the CILIP IL Group Committee: Anne-Lise Harding
- Information Literacy Awards 2017 – now open for applications!
- Event report: Staffordshire TeachMeet on accessibility and IL, December 2016