This site is run by information professionals from key UK organisations actively involved in the field of information literacy.
The site aims to support practitioners and researchers from around the world with an interest in information and digital literacy by providing news, case studies, examples of best practice and freely available toolkits.
We aim to provide a practical resource for information professionals to find out about the latest developments in information literacy.
- New SCONUL literature review on information literacy and employability
- Workshop: Writing research proposals and publications – CILIP ILG & LIRG
- New CILIP literature review on workplace information literacy
- “Information Literacy skills and the new student”: report from the University of Wolverhampton TeachMeet
- ‘Information Literacy meets …Employability and Graduate Skills’ Library Teach Meet held at the University of Hertfordshire.