This site is run by information professionals from key UK organisations actively involved in the field of information literacy.
The site aims to support practitioners and researchers from around the world with an interest in information and digital literacy by providing news, case studies, examples of best practice and freely available toolkits.
We aim to provide a practical resource for information professionals to find out about the latest developments in information literacy.
- Event review: blended learning programme design workshop
- CILIP Information Literacy Group appoints new Chair
- Meet the IL Group Committee: Jane Secker
- Meet the IL Group Committee: Rowena Macrae-Gibson
- ACRL Proposed Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education – FAQs and request for comments on latest draft