This site is run by information professionals from key UK organisations actively involved in the field of information literacy.
The site aims to support practitioners and researchers from around the world with an interest in information and digital literacy by providing news, case studies, examples of best practice and freely available toolkits.
We aim to provide a practical resource for information professionals to find out about the latest developments in information literacy.
- Information, Digital Literacies & the Researcher
- New Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Information Literacy from June 2015
- InformAll webinar on “Radical Information Literacy”
- Free workshop on “Developing a Blended Learning Skills Programme”
- Digital Literacy…where are we now? – Newcastle University, 20th February 2015