This site is run by information professionals from key UK organisations actively involved in the field of
The site supports practitioners and researchers from around the world with an interest in information and digital literacy by providing news, case studies, examples of best practice and freely available toolkits.
We aim to provide a practical resource for information professionals to find out about the latest developments in information literacy.
- Corfu Summer School on Information Know-How for Professionals
- Exciting opportunity for PhD scholarship on IL teaching
- Book now for Debates conference on social media and information literacy
- Winner of the ILG bursary for CILIP Conference 2016
- LILAC webinar: Publication without tears: Tips for aspiring authors